Nursing Education focuses on educating health care people about effective ways to deliver the health care to patients. It educates nurses about how to administer different medicines, to examine patient and to deliver best services to patients. The main aim of nursing education is a development of the nursing profession.
Mainly there are four aims of nursing education promote health, prevent illness, restore health, and facilitate coping with death and disability.
• Record medical history and symptoms.
• Monitor patient health and record signs.
• Administer medications and treatments.
• Operate medical equipment.
• Perform diagnostic tests.
• Educate patients about management of illnesses